Mount Saint Mary Academy offers an educational environment that best prepares students for 21st century technological realities. The Mount provides a one-to-one computing program coupled with an in-house staff of experts who ensure technology is seamlessly integrated into every subject area. The school’s infrastructure is evaluated frequently to ensure its support of our robust technology use. In addition, training is regularly provided for faculty and students throughout their high school years to ensure they remain up to date on the latest resources at their disposal. The Mount's administration, teachers, and tech staff believe that technology should enhance the learning environment, not detract from it. As a result, the extensive tools available to students are carefully selected to ensure not only increased technological proficiency but also a concrete understanding of how to utilize technology for greater learning.
Mount students enjoy the following:
- School issued laptops for use during the school year both in the classroom and at home
- Campus-wide high speed wireless network
- Library resources that include a multitude of subscriptions to online research tools
- myMSMA, an integrated, Cloud-based, educational management system that provides parents and students with real-time access to assignments, grades, report cards, conduct, school forms, student class schedules, course selections and a host of other school-related information.
- Naviance, which provides students and parents with resources for college exploration and application
- Microsoft 365 Education Accounts, which provide a myriad of software to students and faculty alike.
- Microsoft Teams for virtual class and club meetings and communications