Mount Saint Mary Academy offers an educational environment that best prepares students for twenty-first century technological realities. Access to the latest in modern advances is only the beginning. The Mount supports a one-to-one computing environment and offers an in-house staff of experts who ensure technology is seamlessly integrated into every subject area and that infrastructure remains on the cutting edge. In addition, extensive training is regularly provided for faculty and for all students throughout their high school years to ensure they remain up-to-date on the latest resources at their disposal. The Mount's administration, teachers, and tech staff believe that technology should enhance the learning environment, not detract from it. As a result, the extensive tools available to students are carefully selected to ensure not only increased technological proficiency but also a concrete understanding of how to utilize technology for greater learning.
Mount students enjoy the following:
- Use of tablet PCs during the school year for classroom and home use
- Campus-wide wireless network
- Library resources that include a multitude of subscriptions to online research tools
- myMSMA, a fully-integrated, Cloud-based, educational management system that provides parents and students with real-time access to assignment grades, report cards, conduct, school forms, student class schedules, course selections and a host of other school-related information.
- Moodle, which allows students to view classroom and homework assignments and obtain additional course resources
- Naviance, which provides students and parents with resources for college exploration and application
- Office 365 for Education Accounts, which include Email, OneDrive and Microsoft Office for the Web and Desktop