Open House is an exciting annual event that allows prospective families to take a closer look at Mount Saint Mary Academy. Students in grades six through eight and their families are invited to join us.
In the spirit of Mercy hospitality, the entire Mount community rolls out the red carpet to make Open House guests feel at home and to provide the most complete sense of the Mount experience. The day's events include:
- Presentation by Directress Sister Lisa Gambacorto, RSM, Ed S. at 1:30 p.m.
- Registration begins at 12:30 p.m.
- Pre-presentation offerings include meeting students, faculty and alumnae in the Parlor, a musical interlude by the Mount chorale in Chapel, an opportunity to visit the newly renovated Mercy Hall Theater
- 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. Scheduled breakout sessions in our Bloomberg Lab, Media Center, Student Center & Wellness Classroom
- 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Meet the Directress, Admissions Director, Faculty, Students & Current Parents in the Parlor
- 4 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Opportunity to return to the Student Center for refreshments and a chance to visit athletic coaches