Immaculate Conception Chapel
The Immaculate Conception Chapel in the original 1908 building was on the first floor where the parlor is today. From the breaking of the ground in June 1953, to the laying of the cornerstone in June 1954, and the dedication on June 11, 1955, it is a place of beauty with its marble statues, decorative mosaics, and stained glass windows telling the life of Our Lady. The Chapel is the site of many important Mount Saint Mary Academy traditions, including regular liturgies, Junior Ring Mass, and graduation. It also serves as the venue for many alumnae weddings.