Annual Fund Parent Contest
No class has EVER reached 100%.
Could your gift make your daughter's class the first?
We seek 100% parent participation in the Annual Fund by March 1st. If we succeed, we will make history.
Annual fund gifts from parents are primarily used for:
- STREAM (Science, Technology, Religion, English, Arts, Math) programs and services; and,
- Awarding scholarships and financial aid.
To spur on some friendly competition between the classes, we are offering some fun “incentives” that each class can win when their parents support the annual fund. Here’s how it works:
- The FIRST class to reach 60% participation – every student in that class will get a free bagel breakfast.
- The FIRST class to reach 75% participation – every student in that class will get a free pizza lunch.
- The FIRST class to reach 100% participation –every student in that class will get a free day off from school!
You can be a part of the Annual Fund Contest by making a gift or a pledge to give before March 1st. A pledge to give a gift on Giving Tuesday (December 3rd) would count toward the contest.
This page will be updated with results weekly. Check back to see your daughter's class progress!
Thank you and Good Luck!
Current standings as of 01/14/2020:
The Class of 2023 has won the Bagel Breakfast! Congratulations!