Sunday, October 20, 2013
1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Mark your calendar for this year's Mount Open House. It is an exciting annual event that allows prospective families to take a closer look at Mount Saint Mary Academy. Students in grades six through eight and their families are invited to join us.
In the spirit of Mercy hospitality, the entire Mount community rolls out the red carpet to make Open House guests feel at home. The objective of the day is to give prospective families the most complete sense of the Mount experience possible. The day's events include:
- A special presentation by the Mount's Directress and Director of Admissions
- Guided tours of the campus
- A club expo and activities fair featuring the dozens of extracurricular offerings available at the Mount
- An athletics showcase with an opportunity to meet our student-athletes and coaches
- A department chair information session with the chance to ask questions regarding the academic curriculum
- A technology demonstration and numerous class demonstrations
The entire faculty and staff are in attendance for the day, in addition to many current students and parents.
Pre-registration for Sunday's event is now closed. If you have not pre-registered, simply make sure to check in at one of our registration tables when you arrive on campus and we will arrange for a guided tour. We look forward to meeting you!