Sunday, October 19, 2014
1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Thanks to all those who attended this year's Open House!
Open House is an exciting annual event that allows prospective families to take a closer look at Mount Saint Mary Academy. Students in grades six through eight and their families are invited to join us.
In the spirit of Mercy hospitality, the entire Mount community rolls out the red carpet to make Open House guests feel at home. The objective of the day is to give prospective families the most complete sense of the Mount experience possible. The day's events include:
- A special presentation by the Mount's Directress and Director of Admissions
- Guided tours of the campus
- A club expo and activities fair featuring the dozens of extracurricular offerings available at the Mount
- An athletics showcase with an opportunity to meet our student-athletes and coaches
- A department chair information session with the chance to ask questions regarding the academic curriculum
- A technology demonstration and numerous class demonstrations
The entire faculty and staff are in attendance for the day, in addition to many current students and parents.
If you were unable to attend this year's event, please call the Admissions Office at 908.757.0108 ext. 4506 for tour or application information.